Internship Communication & PR
In the spring of 2020 (and also later in the year) we have room for a intern communication &PR. The post is also available as work experience placement. Here is the page with more information. Let us know if you are interested, we would like to get to know you!
Zone 2 source is an international exhibition platform and organises workshops, exhibitions, lectures and performances about art, nature and technology. We are located in the Amstelpark.
We are seeking volunteers that would like to inform the visitors about our projects and that would like to contribute to a joyful visit of our guests.
As a host/hostess you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Receiving and informing guests.
- Turn on and off all the equipments (heating, image and sound) .
- Distribute exhibition materials.
- Maintain visitors tracking log and incidentally holding visitors enquiries.
- Responsible for maintaining exhibition area.
- You are customer service minded, and like working with people.
- You have good social and communication skills, and speak English well.
- You are willing to work one day a month in the weekend.
- You are interested in learning about the exhibitions and have an affinity with art, technology and nature.
Do you like to work with us and are you available at least one half-day session (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) in the month? Please send an email with short motivation, CV and your availability to email@example.com stating ‘application host/hostess’.