Mind Your Step, this is what you can do after the expo
5 walking projects remain open in 2020
Now the Mind Your Step exhibition is finished we would like to point out the several op the projects can still be experiences.
Suggestions for six projects
Below we list which projects will remain accessible.
– Secret Garden by Justin Bennett, is a sound experience in the Amstelpark with a smartphone and headphones, to be followed after downloading the Echoes app from https://explore.echoes.xyz/collections/tVCCGRHPeN5hmnxs
– Audio Dérives by Esther Hovers is an audio tour from the Glass House to the Zuidas with smartphone and headphones, to be followed via https://estherhovers.com/Audio-Derives
– Pathfinder by Isolde Venrooy is a set of ten screen-printed walking instructions that you can find at the front door of the Glass House
– Journey to Meet Star-Gazers by Chikako Watanabe consists of a sculpture outside the Glass House and a walk through the back paths of the Amstelpark. This route was plotted with colourful nets. After the finisssage you can still find the route on a map in the Mind Your Step folder that you can find at the front door of the Glass House
– WalkAway by Naomi Bueno de Mesquita, is a walk that you can take throughout Amsterdam. With a digital map of Amsterdam you can erase the streets of the city on foot. Use the Chrome browser on your mobile phone and join this link: https://tinyurl.com/walkawaytool
– Odoshi Cloud Sequence, if you happen to be in Amstelpark also visit the soundinstallation by Ronald van der Meijs in the pond, the installations uses wheather condition to generate sound
Have fun walking!